- Heavy-duty double socket incorporates a through design which can tighten nuts on long bolts or all-thread rod without bottoming out.
- Double socket permits use on either 5/8″ or 3/4″ Heavy Hex Nuts without changing sockets. Also eliminates common misplacement of loose sockets and introduction of dirt into the mechanism while changing sockets in the field.
- Increased number of socket teeth requires less stroke to ratchet.
- Heavy-duty ratchet mechanism is lubricated and enclosed in a sealed ductile iron casting to prevent debris from jamming.
- Wrench is painted black and is 16″ O.A.L.
fits heavy hex nuts on 3/4″ bolts, used on 4″ thru 24″ Mechanical Joints.
fits heavy hex nuts on 5/8″ blots used on clamps, couplings, saddles and 3″ Mechanical Joints
|Trumbull Item No.||Large Socket||Small Socket||Large Socket Fits Hex Size||Small Socket Fits Hex Size||Example of Large Socket Applications||Example of Small Socket Applications||Product Weight|
|364-9984||1-1/4"||1-1/16"||3/4" Heavy||5/8" Heavy||4" thru 24" MJ Ftgs., 3/4" Hex Bolts with Heavy Hex||3" MJ Ftgs., Cast Couplings, Clamps, Tapping Sleeves||4.75 lbs.|
|364-9955||36mm||30mm||M24||M20||400mm - 500mm Pipe Flanges||200mm - 350mm Pipe Flanges||2.15 KG|