TRUMBULL STEM GUIDES are designed for installation in treatment plants and pump stations to provide support for valve extension stems. These Stem Guides are adjustable for stems as close to the wall as 2″, or as far away as 26″, 36″ or 48″. All ductile iron castings coated with Tnemec N140-1211 epoxy (complies with NSF 61).
Stem Guides are generally recommended at 6′ to 8′ intervals. Bronze bushings can be drilled up to a 2-1/8″ bore diameter for 2″ O.D. stems. By removing the bushing larger stems can be accommodated, up to 2-3/8″ O.D. Click HERE for Stem Guides for larger diameter stems.
- Quantity required
- Provide the Trumbull item number for the model you require (shown above)
- O.D. of stem being used, or desired bushing material (shown below) and hole size
|Ductile Iron||316 Stainless Steel|
|Adjustable Range||Trumbull Item No.||Weight||Trumbull Item No.||Weight|
|2" to 26"||367-4960||24.35 lbs.||367-5960||24.80 lbs.|
|2" to 36"||367-4970||27.90 lbs.||367-5970||28.70 lbs.|
|36" to 48"||367-4974*||38.00 lbs.||367-5974*||37.00 lbs.|
Bushings also available in:
- No-lead brass, per C89833
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- NSF 61 approved polymer (Ryton R4)